Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Adult Shop SA’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The term ‘Adult Shop SA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- All pricing shown are an indicative only and are subject to change at no given notice due to the rand/dollar fluctuation.
PayPal Payment Option has been de-activated due to an increase of online fraudulent activity recently experienced, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Shipping and Delivery:
Our products are shipped directly to our warehouse. We source the latest products, negotiate the best prices, handle the payments and oversee the safe delivery of the items ordered to your door. Please note that it takes 1 – 2 days processing before we ship the product to you. We charge you for the actual item, packaging, shipping & delivery charges only. All other charges (such as taxes, unforseen delivery cost extras, V.A.T.) are paid on your behalf (included in the price). Please refer to Delivery Terms for more informaion.
Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 7 days after delivery. All goods must be returned in their original packaging, in the same condition as received and with all items received in the package. Any missing or damaged items will void the return completely.
If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and request that you post it back to us. Should you need to post the Goods to us please only send it to our postal address (please email us for these details: email@example.com). Upon receipt of the item we will send a replacement to you. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item. Adult Shop SA will cover the cost of sending the replacement item to the customer only. Please fill in the Returns Form before returning the item.
If you are returning Goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged enroute.
The Voluntary cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 20% administration and restocking fee on their refund.
ALL EQUIPMENT ADVERTISED OR SOLD BY Adult Shop SA IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL PURPOSES ONLY. Adult Shop SA WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL USE OF OUR PRODUCTS. WHEN PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS YOU ARE DEEMED TO BE THE IMPORTER AND IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE LEGALITY OF PURCHASING THE PRODUCTS WE ADVERTISE AND SELL THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.